Terms & Conditions
Our shipping policies appear below.
- Most orders placed before 10AM PST Monday through Friday will be processed and confirmed same day.
- Please note that orders placed after 10AM PST Monday through Friday may not be processed and confirmed until the following business day. Orders placed after 12PM PST Friday will be processed and confirmed the following Monday. We observe all federal holidays.
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed and confirmed on Monday (most orders will also ship on Monday).
- Order acknowledgment, confirmation of product availability, and shipping tracking information will be provided to you via email after your order is processed.
- When your order is shipped, we will notify you by email when that has occurred.
- Large, oversized, or multi-boxed items may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified of additional shipping charges prior to final processing and shipping, and will have an opportunity to cancel or change your order if you are not satisfied with any additional charges.
- All orders above $250.00 in value will require a signature for delivery.
Expected Delivery Dates:
All dates are estimates and actual delivery dates may vary.
- FedEx Home Delivery: 3-7 business days after order processing.
- FedEx 2-Day: 2-3 business days after order processing. 2-3 Day Express delivery dates do not have guaranteed delivery times.
- FedEx Standard Overnight: 1 business day after order processing. Standard Overnight does not have guaranteed delivery times.
Signatures may be required upon delivery. Drivers will not leave packages without signatures, so you must arrange for someone to receive the package and sign for it. You may want to use a business shipping address to ensure that someone will be available to sign for the package.
- FedEx International Economy: 2-5 business days (not including Customs delays).
- FedEx International Priority: 1-3 business days (not including Customs delays).
Shipments to Vietnam are currently suspended as Vietnam is outside of our shipping jurisdiction. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
All FedEx international orders are subject to Customs and duties fees.
XPAL Power warrants to the original purchaser that the PowerSkin product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Limitations: The internal battery cell of the power pack is warranted for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. Clearance and specified promotional items are final sale and come with a limited 30-day warranty on both product and battery. Please make warranty claims to www.power-skin.com or call (866) 972-5769 (International customers, contact us through our Contact Form).
Free items included for promotional purposes are not refundable, have zero dollar value and are not eligible for warranty registration.
A pre-order allows you to pay in full to reserve a product, which will guarantee you immediate shipment on arrival. The arrival and delivery of item(s) is/are subject to change due to unforeseen shipment and custom checking delays.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) within 30 days of invoice, subject to a Return Authorization from XPAL Power, Inc. (PowerSkin). To avoid a 15% restocking fee, please keep your device and all packaging materials including inserts, manuals and all accessories in new condition. For an RMA#, please contact Customer Service at (866) 972-5769. International customers may contact us through our Contact Form. Please note that an RMA# does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the original manufacturer's packaging. We reserve the right to refuse any such items.
XPAL Power warrants to the original purchaser that the PowerSkin product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Limitations: The internal battery cell of the power pack is warranted for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. Please make warranty claims to www.power-skin.com or call (866) 972-5769 (International customers, contact us through our Contact Form).
General Terms and Conditions:
The warranty is only valid upon presentation of the proof of purchase consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, store’s name, and model and serial number of the product. Registration can be completed at http://powerskin.xpalpower.com/login.php. XPAL Power reserves the right to refuse warranty coverage if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from a store.
2. XPAL Power’s obligations are limited to the repair of the defect or replacement of the defective part or, at its discretion, replacement of the product itself with a new or refurbished product at XPAL Power’s option.
3. If an item has been discontinued and the customer is within the 1-year warranty period, XPAL Power will replace defective parts or products with parts or products of equal or lesser value, based on availability at the time of the claim.
4. Repair or replacement under the terms of the warranty does not provide right to the extension or renewal of the warranty period.
5. The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material and workmanship.
6. XPAL Power has sole discretion to require that a potentially defective device is returned for inspection at customer’s expense.
a. The warranty does not cover the following:
i. Period checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
ii. Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use the product for its normal purposes or in accordance with XPAL Power’s instruction on usage and maintenance.
iii. Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by XPAL Power for use with its products.
iv. Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
v. Accidents, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of XPAL Power.
vi. Unauthorized modification carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this XPAL product was not originally designed.
vii. Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instruction of core outlined in the product user manual.
viii. The serial number has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
ix. The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by XPAL Power.
x. Any part of the seal on the battery enclosure or cells is broken or shows evidence of tampering.
6. Valid warranty claims are generally processed through the point of purchase during the first thirty (30) days after purchase; however, this period of time may vary depending on where you purchased your product – please check with XPAL Power, Inc. or the retailer where you purchased your product for details. Warranty claims that cannot be processed through the point of purchase and any other product-related questions should be addressed directly to XPAL Power. The addresses and customer service contact information for XPAL Power can be found in the documentation accompanying your product and on the web at www.power-skin.com/contact.php.
7. The warranty does not cover items missing from the original package. This includes the main product, spare parts, accessories, AND serial numbers. If an item or serial number is found to be missing from the original package, the purchaser has up to thirty (30) days from the original purchase date to exchange their product or contact XPAL Power.
8. This warranty is not transferable. The warranty will be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy and XPAL Power shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential breach of any express or implied warranty of this product.
The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. XPAL Power reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Exchange unit maintains the remaining warranty period of the original product.
In addition to the price of your purchase, PowerSkin will charge you sales tax based on your shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time your order is billed.