Terms & Conditions
Our shipping policies appear below.
- Most orders placed before 10AM PST Monday through Friday will be processed and confirmed same day.
- Please note that orders placed after 10AM PST Monday through Friday may not be processed and confirmed until the following business day. Orders placed after 12PM PST Friday will be processed and confirmed the following Monday. We observe all federal holidays.
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed and confirmed on Monday (most orders will also ship on Monday).
- Order acknowledgment, confirmation of product availability, and shipping tracking information will be provided to you via email after your order is processed.
- When your order is shipped, we will notify you by email when that has occurred.
- Large, oversized, or multi-boxed items may incur additional shipping charges. You will be notified of additional shipping charges prior to final processing and shipping, and will have an opportunity to cancel or change your order if you are not satisfied with any additional charges.
- All orders above $250.00 in value will require a signature for delivery.
Expected Delivery Dates:
All dates are estimates and actual delivery dates may vary.
- FedEx Home Delivery: 3-7 business days after order processing.
- FedEx 2-Day: 2-3 business days after order processing. 2-3 Day Express delivery dates do not have guaranteed delivery times.
- FedEx Standard Overnight: 1 business day after order processing. Standard Overnight does not have guaranteed delivery times.
Signatures may be required upon delivery. Drivers will not leave packages without signatures, so you must arrange for someone to receive the package and sign for it. You may want to use a business shipping address to ensure that someone will be available to sign for the package.
- FedEx International Economy: 2-5 business days (not including Customs delays).
- FedEx International Priority: 1-3 business days (not including Customs delays).
Shipments to Vietnam and Singapore are currently suspended as they are outside of our shipping jurisdiction. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
All FedEx international orders are subject to customs and duties fees. All fees associated with international orders being refused by the recipient will be deducted from the refund amount.
Clearance and specified promotional items are final sale and come with a limited 30-day warranty on both product and battery. Please make warranty claims to www.power-skin.com or call (866) 972-5769 (International customers, contact us through our Contact Form).
Free items included for promotional purposes are not refundable, have zero dollar value and are not eligible for warranty registration.
A pre-order allows you to pay in full to reserve a product, which will guarantee you immediate shipment on arrival. The arrival and delivery of item(s) is/are subject to change due to unforeseen shipment and custom checking delays.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) within 30 days of invoice, subject to a Return Authorization from XPAL Power, Inc. (PowerSkin). To avoid a 15% restocking fee, please keep your device and all packaging materials including inserts, manuals and all accessories in new condition. For an RMA#, please contact Customer Service at (866) 972-5769. International customers may contact us through our Contact Form. Please note that an RMA# does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the original manufacturer's packaging. We reserve the right to refuse any such items.
XPAL Power warrants to the original purchaser that the PowerSkin product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Limitations: The internal battery cell of the power pack is warranted for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. Please make warranty claims to www.power-skin.com or call (866) 972-5769 (International customers, contact us through our Contact Form).
General Terms and Conditions:
The warranty is only valid upon presentation of the proof of purchase consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, store’s name, and model and serial number of the product. Registration can be completed at http://powerskin.xpalpower.com/login.php. XPAL Power reserves the right to refuse warranty coverage if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from a store.
2. XPAL Power’s obligations are limited to the repair of the defect or replacement of the defective part or, at its discretion, replacement of the product itself with a new or refurbished product at XPAL Power’s option.
3. If an item has been discontinued and the customer is within the 1-year warranty period, XPAL Power will replace defective parts or products with parts or products of equal or lesser value, based on availability at the time of the claim.
4. Repair or replacement under the terms of the warranty does not provide right to the extension or renewal of the warranty period.
5. The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material and workmanship.
6. XPAL Power has sole discretion to require that a potentially defective device is returned for inspection at customer’s expense.
a. The warranty does not cover the following:
i. Period checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
ii. Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use the product for its normal purposes or in accordance with XPAL Power’s instruction on usage and maintenance.
iii. Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by XPAL Power for use with its products.
iv. Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
v. Accidents, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of XPAL Power.
vi. Unauthorized modification carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this XPAL product was not originally designed.
vii. Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instruction of core outlined in the product user manual.
viii. The serial number has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
ix. The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by XPAL Power.
x. Any part of the seal on the battery enclosure or cells is broken or shows evidence of tampering.
6. Valid warranty claims are generally processed through the point of purchase during the first thirty (30) days after purchase; however, this period of time may vary depending on where you purchased your product – please check with XPAL Power, Inc. or the retailer where you purchased your product for details. Warranty claims that cannot be processed through the point of purchase and any other product-related questions should be addressed directly to XPAL Power. The addresses and customer service contact information for XPAL Power can be found in the documentation accompanying your product and on the web at www.power-skin.com/contact.php.
7. The warranty does not cover items missing from the original package. This includes the main product, spare parts, accessories, AND serial numbers. If an item or serial number is found to be missing from the original package, the purchaser has up to thirty (30) days from the original purchase date to exchange their product or contact XPAL Power.
8. This warranty is not transferable. The warranty will be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy and XPAL Power shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential breach of any express or implied warranty of this product.
The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. XPAL Power reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Exchange unit maintains the remaining warranty period of the original product.
In addition to the price of your purchase, PowerSkin will charge you sales tax based on your shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time your order is billed.
The purchase amount of the order will be processed at point of sale and applied to your credit card.
30-day guarantee return orders start from date of purchase, and the product must be postdated by mail carrier to XPAL Power by day 30 to qualify.
A return shipping label will be included with your order. Simply send PoP’n back in the box it was shipped in, and for expedited return processing, include your original order packing slip.
The usual 15% restocking fee will also be waived, so long as the product returned is:
- In original packaging
- Contains all included contents (PoP’n battery pack with Flex Tip Connector, cable/tip adaptor, registration card and user manual)
- Is free of damage, scratches and misuse
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided confirming that your return payment has been processed. Please allow one week from receipt of return to process return order.
PowerSkin Rewards Program
The Power Rewards Program is a loyalty rewards program offered by XPAL Power, Inc. for PowerSkin customers. For the purposes of these rules and regulations (hereinafter “program rules” or “rules”) of membership, the terms “XPAL”, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to XPAL Power, Inc., and the term “the program” refers to Power Rewards. The terms “member”, “members”, “you”, and “your” apply to you as a member of the program, the term “account” refers to your Power Rewards membership account, and the term “points” refers to your Power Points. XPAL reserves the right to amend, suspend, terminate, or change, with 30 days’ notice, the rules and regulations of the program, including but not limited to changing the points and award levels, changing the terms for use of the award at any time, and modifying or terminating the program. By enrolling in the program, you agree to abide by the following rules and regulations.
- Membership in the program will be granted by XPAL through enrollment at www.power-skin.com/rewards. Membership is free and no initial purchase is required. Members must create an account on www.power-skin.com.
- Membership in the program is for individuals only. Corporations, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises, or any other entity may not be enrolled as a member.
- Members are limited to one account. Account-specific information will be sent via e-mail to the primary email address in the member’s Power Rewards account. Members are responsible for notifying XPAL immediately of any change of email or physical address through the members account or by email to email@example.com.
- XPAL reserves the right, without prior notice, to disqualify members who have violated any of the program’s terms and conditions, to limit the order quantity on any product and/or refuse service to any customer, and cancel any record which has incomplete, inaccurate, false, or fictitious personal information and all points earned on that account will be forfeited.
- XPAL or the member may terminate the member’s account or the member’s use of the Power Rewards website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. The member is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the member’s account information and password and for restricting access to such information, as well as for restricting access to the member’s computer. The member agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under the member’s account.
- XPAL may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- • Membership is open to consumers at least 18 years of age. Each member is responsible and liable for any and all tax consequences which may result from the member’s participation in the program.
- Membership enables customers to earn rewards and gives them access to sales, giveaways and promotional pricing.
- By participating in the program, the member agrees to allow us to communicate via mail, email, phone and other channels. If permission is granted by the member, we may also communicate via text or mobile device.
Earning Power Rewards Points
- Points can be earned through purchases from www.Power-Skin.com, referrals, interaction via social media, and/or by completing surveys.
- Point Structure:
- $1 is equivalent to 1 point when making purchases, excluding tax and shipping costs
- Sign-up bonus: 10 points
- Referrals: 20 points & your referral will receive 10 points if enrollment is completed prior to purchase
- Trade-in value: half the current point value needed for redemption of product
- Facebook post: 5 points
Post a photo: 8 points
- Tweet: 5 points
Retweet: 8 points
- Survey Completion: 5 points
- Registration of a newly purchased product: 5 points
- All social media interactions must be relevant to PowerSkin products. Interaction is only valid once per month per site. All Facebook and Twitter policies apply.
- Points will be awarded to the member’s account 7-10 days after purchase or participation. Points will not be awarded if in our reasonable opinion the merchandise purchased will be used for resale or commercial use, and any points awarded on such purchases will be forfeited. We reserve the right to limit points awarded with respect to any offer or promotion to reasonable household quantities.
- Only one trade-in is accepted per device purchased. This means that if you have multiple replacements for one device, only one will be valid and accepted for trade-in. All devices must be registered before returning the device for trade –in. Members must contact customer support at 866-972-5769 to be assigned a trade-in number, which must be clearly indicated on the outside of the package. Any trade-ins received without this number will be sent back to the shipper. For any PowerSkin product that we no longer sell, members will receive 15 points. We reserve the right to refuse any trade-in.
Redeeming Power Rewards Points
- Rewards points can only be redeemed via purchases made on www.power-skin.com, and are not redeemable for cash. Any unused balance will remain in the member’s account, does not expire and is not transferable.
- Membership is required prior to purchase to receive promotional pricing. Price/referral discounts cannot be edited after the fact.
- If the cost of your order exceeds the amount of your rewards points, you must pay for the balance with a credit card. Upon redemption, the points will immediately be deducted from the member’s account. Purchases made with points will not earn points.
- Once points are redeemed, they cannot be credited back to member’s account unless the product is returned. When returning items paid with redeemed points, HALF the amount of points will be refunded to the member, and only upon receipt of returned item. If the PowerSkin product is returned due to defects in manufacturing or workmanship, all points will be refunded. When returning items that have been paid for monetarily, any points that were earned on that purchase will be deducted from the member’s account. We do not accept any exchanges.
- Extended warranties must be redeemed with points any time between the original date of purchase and up to 30 days after the original 1-year warranty expires. Extended warranties can be redeemed by contacting Customer Service at 866-972-5769 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Extended warranties can only be used once per purchased and registered device. This does not include replacement devices. The extended warranty will be in effect for 6 months and redeemable with half of the MSRP point redemption. If the PowerSkin product is discontinued and a replacement is necessary, it will be substituted with a comparable product or a comparable discount on an in-stock item.
- The number of points required to obtain a PowerSkin product or extended warranty is subject to change at any time until the order is placed.
All PowerSkin products are subject to standard warranty and refund timeframes and guidelines. In the event of any problem with the products or services that you have purchased on or through the PowerSkin website, you agree to contact us in accordance with such warranty or to seek a return and/or refund for such product in accordance with the returns and refunds policies posted on the PowerSkin website.
If you do not understand any of the Terms and Conditions that have been set forth or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to email us at email@example.com. XPAL Power, Inc. will protect the privacy of member information in accordance with our company privacy policies.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The monthly prize drawing begins every month on the 1st at 12:00 a.m., Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends at 11:59 p.m., (“PT”) at the end of the month ("Entry Period"). Sweepstakes are sponsored by XPAL Power Inc., 151 Kalmus Drive Ste. H1, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (the "Sponsors"), who are solely responsible for all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
Eligibility: Sweepstakes are open to US residents, over the age of 18, and who are loyalty members as of the beginning of the drawing. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members and members of the same household) of the Sponsors are not eligible to participate.
Entry Information: Each loyalty member is automatically entered once per sweepstakes.
Past Prize Winners: Participants who have won this monthly drawing in the last ninety (90) days are ineligible.
Winner Selection & Announcement: The winners will be selected via a random draw by the 2nd day of the following month. They will be contacted via email and announced on our Facebook page. The winner will have 5 business days to respond to an email from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding their prize. Should they fail to reply in the given time period, XPAL Power will choose another winner.
Prize Information: Prizes include but are not limited to: backpacks, t-shirts, hats, speakers, pens, cables, wall adapters, and Flex Tip Connectors. These items are not exchangeable or returnable, have no redeemable cash value and are not eligible for warranty registration. Prizes will be shipped to the winner within 1 week of being claimed.
Disclosure of Information: All participants must submit an email address so that they can be contacted if they win. All information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the prize to the winner. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Special Conditions: If for any reason in the opinion of XPAL Power Inc., in its sole discretion, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other causes beyond its control, XPAL Power Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, including cancelling any method of entry, and selecting a winner from previously received eligible entries.